Ubud is a beautiful place on Bali. It a popular place for vacation of many Americans and Europeans. People love this town for its amazing nature, exotic culture and relaxing atmosphere. Even though it is a small place, due to its huge popularity among tourists, the town has a lot of cafes, restaurants, and places for entertainment. You will not get bored in Ubud.
When planning a trip, one of the most widely spread questions is “where to stay?”. Ubud offers a wide range of accommodation options starting from hotel and up to guest houses, and condos. Here is the list of the most popular places to stay in Ubud no matter whether you are on vacation or on business.
The Best Places to Stay in Ubud
- Bambu Indah – boutique hotel. Bambu Indah is the placed owned by John Hardy, who used to own a jewelry shop but then sold it to open a hotel. Boutique hotel is located on the outskirts of the town but in a calm and relaxing location. If you want to have a decent and relaxed vacation, stay in Bambu Indah. The hotel is design in Indonesia style and has all tourist conveniences. The guests can order yoga lessons and enjoy exotic afternoon tea.
- Family Guest House. This is a wonderful option for people having vacation with the whole family. Guest House has SPA centre and sauna that will make the stay more relaxing. The guests can rent a car in a hotel and travel to other interesting tourist places.
- Swasti Eco Cottage. This cottage will be a perfect place for those, who want to enjoy nature. There is a tropical garden on the territory of the cottage, and at very hot days you can enjoy water breeze at the swimming pool. Rooms are designed and decorated in a typically Indonesia style to make tourists feel local atmosphere.
- Bali Asli Lodge. There is also an opportunity to stay among tropical landscapes in a traditional Indonesia brick house – Bali Asli Lodge. You can book a nice and well-equipped room with a separate balcony. All rooms have large windows and traditional wooden design. Visitors are welcome to order body massage and spa activities.
- Luxe Villas Bali. For a luxurious vacation you should stay in Luxe Villas Bali. The hotel is located among beautiful green rice paddles but at the same time it is very close to the centre of Ubud. The hotel offers a diversified menu that includes local and European cuisines. This hotel is famous for its high-quality Indonesia service.
Ubud is a great place to spend vacation. The town offers a wide range of accommodation and will satisfy even the most demanding tourist. No matter where you are planning to stay, one thing for sure – you will have a delightful vacation.